So today I had to run to the post office (only about 5 minutes away), as I was driving home a little mouse poked it's head up from between my car hood the windshield (thank goodness it wasn't inside the car, there would have been an accident on the inside and the outside of the car). At first I thought it was a leaf until it started to move across my windshield. I wasn't going very fast because I was winding through a residential area and I'm suprised very surprised that I didn't wreck as I was watching this mouse crawl around. It quickly disappeared back under my hood before it occured to me to turn the wipers on to try to wipe it from my windshield. I was really amazed I wished I had my camera. Probably something that will never happen again. When I got home I told Thiess and we popped the hood, we couldn't see any wires that had been chewed on or signs of a mouse living under the hood of the car. So I don't know where I picked up the little stow away.
2 comments:
Oh how crazy! That would totally creep me out! Mice are everywhere out here, it's insane!
I WOULD HAVE SMASHED THE CAR INTO THE NEAREST MAILBOX... I HATE... MICE! HAAAATE Them!
Post a Comment