On Tuesday night I was driving to the MX track to watch Thiess ride and we passed the swimming pool that we went to alot last summer, well Diessen wanted to go "sweeeming" in his "new queen suit". I told him it wasn't open and he was quite upset. So on Wednesday I found his little pool and blew it up and let him not so much swim in it, but lounge. He was so content. When he was finished he told me he wanted to take a nap. I was shocked (he never says that). I took him up to his room and he said he wanted to take a nap in his pool. Crazy kid!!! oh yeah, the water from the hose was too cold so I made numerous trips inside to fill up my biggest bowl with hot water. 
Also, I wanted to post my first tulip!!! I planted tulips in Feb. this is the first one that came up. I'm so happy we have a yard this summer. It is so great!!!

1 comment:
Amen to having yards this summer! Diessen crack me up. I wish I could make it to the GNO for Tami but it's Aaron's dad's 60th Birthday Party. :(
Post a Comment