On Tuesday we went to the Sweet's Candy Factory with the neighborhood playgroup. It was very interesting. I'm not sure how interested the kids were but I felt like on was in an episode of Unwrapped(Food Network if anyone doesn't know). We all got to wear our very special candy hats. We got to try all sorts of candy off fresh off the line. My favorite room was the chocolate room. HMMM chocolate. I felt like I was Willy Wonka.
After we met Thiess at Copperton Park near his office and had lunch. It was such a beautiful day. Page enjoyed her first experince in a swing alot. Copperton Park is a great park. If you haven't taken your kids there, you should, not alot of people and lots of cool stuff to play on.

2 comments:
OKAY. I TOTALLY love the show UNWRAPPED. And I got my mom hooked on it while she was here visiting... that place sounds like a BLAST! I will have to go when I move home.
Fun rollercoaster... they have one of those at the Hardware store here and my kids LOVE it!
I love Copperton Park! My family used to go there all the time, and we drove past at least 6 parks on the way there! But it was definitely the coolest! Sounds like a fun day!
Post a Comment