Also while driving Diessen was watching a movie (so we thought). I looked back after he had been too quiet for too long and noticed that he had gotten into my make-up bag and decided to give himself a makeover. (notice the glossy lips and the rosy cheeks.) I picture doesn't do it justice. But I wanted to remember it.
I couldn't believe what troopers the kids were, despite the raging snowing storm we drove through, that added a couple of hours to the trip.

3 comments:
Cute pictures! That is so funny that Diessen got into your makeup bag - he must have been really bored!! Glad you guys had a fun trip :)
I haven't seen u guys forever! Sorry I missed your hair appointments :( I didn't know u had a blog either! Is it new? How long have u been hiding it from me?
Reminds me of the time Grant got into my mascara and actually used it correctly.
Post a Comment