These are the new additions to our family. We decided to needed a dog (I don't know why). But a family in American Fork was selling there 2 year old mini schnauzer. His name is Roco. He is used to kids and already house broke (yea, I have just finished potty training Diessen I didn't want to potty train a dog). He is really good to put up with Diessen constantly chasing him and Page tugging at him. He was very hairy when he got him he hasn't been groomed in weeks, so we decided we would groom him ourselves. Thiess did a great job until he were almost done and he went the wrong way with the clippers and now he has a racing stripe on one side. Oh well. Roco's hair will grow back. So Monday we have a real appointmant with a groomer to see if we can make him look less like a mutt and more like a schnauzer.
We also got Thiess' deer back from the taxidermist. Diessen has named him reindeer. We have had to tell the neighbor kids that it isn't one of Santa's reindeer, because some were kind of upset. I've never had a stuffed animal in the house before, it has taken some getting used to. It freaked me out the first night when I came downstairs at 3 in the morning to get a bottle and there it was staring at me.

No comments:
Post a Comment