We spent a little over a week in California. We didn't do a hole lot while we were there. Thiess was able to ride his motorcycle a few times and we sat and watched. (Not the funnest thing, but I wanted to be outside in the 70 degree weather.) Thiess told me he had to approve of any pictures showing him riding. But I'm going to post one anyway. We spent one day in Hollywood (known by Thiess' family as Hollyweird). He wasn't lying it was weird. We were definitely out of our element there. (I wonder whose element it is?) If anyone is looking for something to do in CA besides the normal stuff (Disneyland, Seaworld..etc), we went to the El Capitan Theatre. It is owned by Disney and Disney characters do a dancing and singing stage show before the movie that they show. Diessen and Page loved it (sorry no pictures) There were a ton of people taking pictures all over Hollywood I just wanted to get out there after the movie. Anyway, We watched the movie Bolt in 3-D. Diessen was soooo excited!!!!
I spent alot of my time breaking in my Wii Fit. LOVE IT!!! But feeling guilty cause I haven't used it since I got home. (BOOOO!)
We went to the park, Diessen begged us for three days to go to the park. Page went down the slide all by herself. (I was a little nervous)
Also for all the neighborhood girls, Mack will know longer be a problem at playgoup as Diessen now has his own, (Thanks to Santa, he knew just what to buy)

No comments:
Post a Comment