Keeping up with Life, but lagging behind

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Halloween













So I'm alittle behind. Here are the kids in there Halloween costumes. Page loved being Nemo. She walked around saying "me Nemo,me Nemo". I was able to take of some time from work and attend Diessen's preschool Halloween Party. He was so excited. We went to GR for Halloween and it was really fun to trick or treat in my old neighborhood. It sure brought back alot of memories. I never remembered it being so warm on Halloween in Wyoming. It was a beautiful night with no wind. We weren't even wearing coats. We went to the trunk or treat at the stake center and visited the convalescent center where I ran into my old elementary music teacher. Surprisingly she remembered me, I must have made an impression on her.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun that you went back to GR for Halloween!! You saw Mrs. Hopkins?! I was just thinking of her the other day! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I can't believe it was so nice there! :)

Jessie Riley said...

I LOVE THAT NEMO COSTUME! Holy cow! She is so stinkin cute!

Buzz isn't bad either... wink, wink!