Keeping up with Life, but lagging behind

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

The Pumpkin Walk and pumpkin carving



We started out our Halloween Festivities by going to the pumpkin walk at the mill. We had a good time, Diessen had went earlier in the day with a friend and all he kept talking about was how he wanted to ride the bull. I was thinking that maybe it was a mechanical bull and we didn't have any cash to pay for him to ride it. I started to worry that he would make a scene because we didn't have money. Well when we got there he found his bull and he was very excited and it was FREE! It was fun to see all the fun pumpkins from around our community. The next day we carved pumpkins. It was really fun to carve pumpkins from our garden. We had a aThomas the tank engine, a U of U pumpkin, an owl, and a scooby doo.

2 comments:

SuperGreens said...

I'm glad you got the card reader ok and that it works. The pictures look great! I'm excited that Page and Logan will be able to play this Christmas. Grant and Diessen seem to play a lot better together now too.

The Druces' said...

Aunt Jamie, Audrey says the pictures are cute. She says she likes the horsey one. I am happy you got to update your blog! We miss you guys!