This weekend Thiess' brother Max got married. We were all pretty excited about having another wedding. We haven't had a wedding in either of our families for two years. That actually is a long time because Thiess and I have had a family wedding every year since our wedding and felt like we needed one soon. I don't know why we were feeling this but we were quickly reminded about all the stress and drama that surrounds weddings. But for the most part Max's wedding was very nice and I'm super excited about having another sister in law. At the temple we wanted to get a nice family picture since we were all dressed up and this is what we got. Thiess' uncle Chris took the picture (I think he purposely ruined it by telling Diessen to hunt for buried treasure.) These days Page loves to stick out her tongue so every picture we took that day has her tongue sticking out.
SUMMER!! :) WOO HOO!
16 years ago

2 comments:
I love this picture. It's just LIFE... you will LOVE this picture someday because of how much it will remind you of these stages that your kids are in.
Seriously. CLASSIC and I love it!
Hi Jamie!! This is such a cute picture! :)
Post a Comment