I can't believe she is already one. This year has raced by. I think it goes faster on your second child. Page had a little party with a few of her friends that are close to her same age. Thiess' mom hada cake made for her. It was really cute a really yummy. After we cleaned her up from her cake she was being a really big ham. This is the way she looks for all pictures. It cracks us up. Happy Birthday Page!!!! 
SUMMER!! :) WOO HOO!
16 years ago

5 comments:
That cake is ADORABLE!
and... it TOTALLY goes by faster with each kid... i swear it does! I HATE IT!
The cake was so cute! Thanks for letting Scout participate in her little friend's party. I am going straight to sending you an invite to view my blog RIGHT NOW so I don't forget...Happy Bday Page!
Happy B-day Page!! the cake was super cute. and I think your right time does go faster with the second child, I can't believe Daemon is almost 2 it just isn't right.
What a cutie!! Happy Birthday Page!! That cake is adorable.
Hey sis, I wish we could have been there! Much rather there than in the hospital! :) She looks so cute and adorable! Happy birthday Page!
Post a Comment