I love that she is excited about everything!
Top ten thing I love about Page:
10. when she says "I loluu" ( I love you)
9. I know when she says "LOOOOK mommy", followed by "mess" I know it is going to be something terrible.
8. She thinks her brother is so neat.
7.Roco is her best friend and she is Roco's best friend (only because Roco knows he'll always get handouts from her.
6. She loves to help me unload the dishwasher.
5. She holds her own with the crazy boys in the neighborhood.
4. She has to have her "sleep" (blanket) with her whenever she is going to sleep.
3. Her favorite word is "bubbly". I don't know what it means or why she says it.
2. Page loves "cloclate" (chocolate). Maybe I ate to much of it when she was in the womb.
1. If she wasn't so cute, she would be in a whole lot more trouble.
She calls this her "hewo suit"

1 comment:
I agree, if she wasn't so cute, she would be a lot of trouble, but she is so stinkin cute
Post a Comment