Keeping up with Life, but lagging behind

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Just your friendly neighborhood....



SNAKE! I few days before i found our friend snake, my neighbor had called to see if Thiess was home to kill one in her yard. We had been working in the yard all day tearing out weeds from the parking strip and after many trips back a forth from the truck, he popped up out of nowhere. It some what scared me but when I realized it wasn't a rattlesnake I was fine. I ran inside to get my camera and yell at Thiess (he was in the shower and when he came out the snake was gone). I wanted him dead, but then I realized he has probably been eating all of the voles that have been eating up my garden.

1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

SICK!!! I HATE snakes so much. I'm so glad I haven't seen one yet because it seems like everyone else has. I'm not kidding, I am getting a stomach ache just thinking about it! We found a snake skin in our yard, and I almost peed my pants.