Keeping up with Life, but lagging behind

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Pictures




























Grandma janet took the kids pictures the last time we went out. Here are a few. I can't believe how big my kids are!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! Page looks just like you!! Your kids are adorable!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

James and Crystal said...

They so cute!! Those are wonderful pictures!! And Page does look a lot like you!

The Druces' said...

Okay Jamie! First off these pics are SOOO cute!! Page looks JUSt like you! The pic with both of them are like a lil Thiess and a lil' Jamie! And I CANT believe how much Page changes EVERY time I see her! Even look at the difference between the last post! Crazy! Anyway I love love love your cute kids and cant wait to see them! :) Glad your comin' to moms. Love you Erin

Leah and Mike said...

SO, SO, SO CUTE!!

Shay said...

Page's hair looks so adorable! these are great!