Keeping up with Life, but lagging behind

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Diessen



The other day I put Diessen to bed he had been asleep for a couple of hours and then woke up. I was downstairs doing dishes and he wanted me to lay down with him in his bed. I told him when I finished the dishes I would be up. I guess he didn't want to wait upstairs cause he fell back to sleep on the floor by the fridge.




A few days later this is the look he was sporting. I love the slippers with no pants look and the shirt tucked into the underwear look.

4 comments:

James and Crystal said...

Daemon and Diessen seem to like sporting the same look, other than the diaper thing, Daemon was sporting that look yesterday, McQueen slippers and all

Lisa said...

Too cute! I love it when they'll just fall asleep anywhere!

Jessie Riley said...

THE shirt tucked into the undies is HILLARIOUS!

In IOWA... It's almost your BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Leah and Mike said...

Love the look!! What a funny kid :)